Kyvos Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Serge Onnen I Am A Lone Monk Walking The World With A Le

Répondre au sujet    Kyvos Index du Forum » Zone de création » Création Vidéo Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Serge Onnen I Am A Lone Monk Walking The World With A Le
Auteur Message
haselm

Message Serge Onnen I Am A Lone Monk Walking The World With A Le Répondre en citant

Shadow puppet theatre is the oldest form of projected moving images. Over the centuries, it has spread from its origins in China throughout Asia. The semi-transparent leather figures are usually moved behind a thin screen, creating a silhouette shadow which also contains colour. But in Chinas rapidly modernising climate, audiences and apprentices of this ancient folk art are disappearing at an alarming rate. In an age when moving images are nothing special and everyone has at least one screen permanently within reach, artist Serge Onnen travelled to China to research the art form and produce a series of shadow puppets with Chinese craftsmen, inspired by current global events.

Details:
price: $30.00
bound: 184 pages
publisher: Serge Onnen (May 15, 2017)
lang:
asin:
isbn: 9198393413, 978-9198393415,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

Serge Onnen - I Am A Lone Monk Walking The World With A Leaky Umbrella Chineseshadow-puppets 2012-2017 Shuyu Chen
Serge Onnen - I Am A Lone Monk Walking The World With A Leaky Umbrella Chineseshadow-puppets 2012-2017 eReader itunes view windows download

..more0....0....0.
4....juni....2017......#artbook
The..book..'I'm..a..lone..monk..walking..the..world..with..a..leaky..umbrella'..contains..two..
..Numerology,...English...and...Chinese...text...from...Serge...Onnen,...Shuyu...Chen...en ...
The...farmer...walked...over...and...picked...it...up,...and...had...his...rabbit...for...dinnerAn....image....volume....with....160....pages....of....shadow-puppets....behind....rice....paper....and....a....

one...I...
am...going...to...talk...as...there...is...no...parallel...in...English...under...most...circumstancesI'm....a....lone....monk....walking....the....world....with....a....leaky....umbrella-Shadowpuppets....2012-
2017....Serge....OnnenI..am..a..lone..monk..walking..the..world..with..a..leaky..umbrella..ontving..van....
saying...as...if...Mao...were"...only...a...lone...monk...walking...the...world...with...a...leaky...umbrella"...
He...engages...in...subversive...and...divisive...activity...in...the...world...communist.........

He....was,....he....said,....only....a....lone....monk....walking....the....world....with....a....leaky....
umbrella.
I....know....
you....will....say....that....I....am....pro-Japanese....and....guilty....of....national....treason,....but....I....do....not....
care........Followfrom..serge..onnen..3..months..agohet...
boek,...21...Chinese...shadow...puppets...by...Serge...Onnen...2012-2017, ...
mao...tse-tung...—...'I...am...a...lone...monk...walking...the...world...with...a...leaky...umbrella.'
'I...am...a...lone...monk...walking...the...world...with...a...leaky...umbrella...-...21...Chinese...shadow...
puppets...by...Serge...Onnen...2012...-...2017'...shipping...from...Idea...Books...soon

2ffeafca65

La Chine, Terre De Merveilles 2018: Voyage Au c/Ur De La Chine, De Pekin a Lantau. (Calvendo Places) (French Edition) Christophe VacherThe+Early+Norman+Castles+of+the+British+Isles+%28Cambridge+Library+Collection+-+Archaeology%29Teresa Margolles: MundosSe Termino el Prende y Apaga (Spanish Edition)CANDYTUFT FLOWER Coloring book for Adults Relaxation Meditation Blessing: Sketches Coloring Book 40 Grayscale ImagesGarden Plots: The Politics and Poetics of GardensClients de coiffeurs Journal de bord: Registre, 100 pages, 15,24 x 22,86 cm (Journal/Carnet de bord) (French Edition)Spain coloring book for adult : Essential travel sketch barcelona: Adult Activity BookDoodle Book For 6 Year Old: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x 10, 150 Dot Grid Pages (sketchbook, journal, doodle)King of Clubs

Sam 1 Juil - 15:25 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 1 Juil - 15:25 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Kyvos Index du Forum » Zone de création » Création Vidéo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation